Sunday, March 6, 2011

We have set a date!!!

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!

Well wedding planning is underway! We have set a date of August 25, 2012! We have been busy talking and deciding and then changing our minds and deciding again! Oh its sure is going to be an adventure. I finally was able to ask my sister to be a part of our special day. She will also be standing up along with the other girls.

The only decision we have made so far is that we will be getting married on the pier in charlevoix! I am extremely excited to bring Mike's family to Charlevoix and share my roots with them. Charlevoix is very much a reason I am who I am today--plus its natural beauty will be an amazing back drop!

We are still looking for a reception site that fits both of our personalities! That could be tough. We decided to avoid the castle and the perry hotel. We are hoping to find a place that is both romantic and fun, but it has to outdoors and by the water!
My mom has decided to help plan a weekend of dress shopping in Chicago! It should be an amazing experience. I will have a some of the most important people there, but a few will be missing! (i am sad that leona and manda are so far away!)

So far that is it. I will keep everybody updated as far as more plans and ideas. If anybody has any thoughts a great reception site please let us know. I am open to new ideas!

Sending everybody lots of love and hugs.

1 comment:

  1. he smiles. hope you don't forget your uncle like your sister did.

    ReplyDelete